Service Plan from Sherman Oil for Greater Worcester
At Sherman Oil, we know that most of our Worcester and Hampshire County customers are budget-conscious, and that every dollar counts. That’s why we’re pleased to offer you our Energy Conservation Service Plan. Through this plan, you can save money on maintenance and service calls for unforeseen problems—including emergency service —while keeping your heating system running at peak performance to reduce energy costs. It’s a great cost-saving option for all of our customers!
Some Benefits of our Energy Conservation Service Plan
- Annual Tune-Up: Our annual tune-up will keep your system running effectively and efficiently, which helps you to save on fuel consumption and extends the life of your equipment.
- 20% Discount on Service Work: Parts and filters that are normally included with the tune-up are free with the Plan. All other parts and labor will be discounted at 20%. (Please note: This discount does not apply to a system replacement.)
- Emergency & Priority Service: If your system requires an unexpected repair, we’ll be there to get it back up and running 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Cleaner Indoor Air: As part of this plan, we’ll replace your system’s air filters. In addition to helping your system run more efficiently, having clean air filters can greatly reduce the amount of dust and particulates blowing through a hot air system, which improves your overall indoor air quality.
- Safety Inspection: Our technicians will conduct a safety inspection of your heating system based on manufacturer’s recommendations and industry best practice.
- New System Equipment Discount: Should you find that you need a new home heating system or a major upgrade of your existing system, you’ll receive $250 off the cost of a new installation by Sherman Oil technicians.
Want to know more about our Energy Conservation Service Plan? Give us a call at (508) 867-7447 or contact us today!ENROLL NOW