The TankSure® Program
Protect your home from the hassles and costs associated with an oil tank leak when you enroll the TankSure® Program.
This program is designed to proactively detect a tank that’s in danger of leaking before a leak occurs. Our technicians will conduct a thorough visual inspection of your aboveground tank and an EPA-approved ultrasonic test to determine the integrity of your oil tank’s structure.
Tank Replacement Payment
In the event the inspection reveals that your tank is at risk for a leak:
- Qualifying tanks* will receive a full Tank Replacement Payment for a new tank—that’s 100% of the cost covered!
- Non-qualifying tanks will receive a $200 discount toward a tank replacement.
This program is also available as part of our Energy Conservation Service Plan. Testing must be done annually at time of annual maintenance. If a special trip is required, it is $59.95 for the test and warranty.
To learn more about this program or to enroll, contact us today.
* Your tank must qualify to participate in this program. About 95% of all aboveground tanks will qualify—call us for qualification details.
TankSure Program Benefits
- Proactive Tank Replacement Payment, including a 100% Replacement Payment for Qualifying Tanks
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Scientific Analysis & Monitoring
- Tank Inspection Certificate
- Corrosion Protection Agent